- This event has passed.
🌟 Join Us in Empowering Women Entrepreneurs! 🌟
December 6, 2023 | 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
ICF Hong Kong proudly introduces WENStart, an innovative mentorship initiative specifically tailored to uplift early-stage women startups in Hong Kong. In an unprecedented first-of-its-kind collaboration with WEN, this groundbreaking six-month program aims to cultivate personal and business growth, offering invaluable guidance to propel success.
WENStart serves as the bridge connecting aspiring entrepreneurs with seasoned mentors and certified ICF coaches, creating a nurturing environment for growth and constructive feedback. Our mission is to enhance confidence and resilience throughout their entrepreneurial journeys.
Calling all ICF HK Chapter members who are certified coaches! We invite you to support these dynamic mentees/coachees through 1:1 coaching sessions from January to June 2024. Financial remuneration will be provided by WEN to the coaches for this program. Below are the eligibility criteria and further details:
We are looking for coaches who are available for, and interested in, providing support to the mentees/coachees through:
- 6 sessions of 1:1 monthly coaching (60 minutes each) between January to June 2024
- Attendance at group launch gathering on 11 January 2024 (tentative) and final program group session on 26 June 2024 (tentative)
- Have a 30 mins chemistry session with the coachees as part of the selection and matching process
- Fluent in English and/or Cantonese (which language to be required will depend on coachee’s first language)
- Member of ICFHK Chapter and ICF-certified coach
- Not currently part of the ICFHK Board 2023 or upcoming 2024 Board
- Willing and available to successfully complete the coaching hours (monthly for 6 months)
First preference will be given to members of the ICF HK Chapter certified coaches who are not currently involved in any other ICFHK chapter-supported coaching programs. In the event there are more coaches who have expressed an interest than required, ICFHK does not guarantee that every coach shall be selected to be part of this program.
Expression of Interest:
Please register your interest by completing this ICFHK/WENStart 2024 Coach Expression of Interest Form by 11th December 2023 (Monday).
A virtual ZOOM briefing call is available on 6th December at 6:30-7:00 pm. Please join this call to understand further program details (coaching fee, launch event, etc.) and have your questions answered. An email invite with Zoom details will be sent upon completing the form above.
For any questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Notice: To cancel your reservation, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please note that tickets purchased will not be refundable.